At TyM we always seek stay close to our clients, adapting to each need, offering our services, resources, and reallocating the people involved on each project into our facilities, or whether is needed at the client facilities.
Application Management Outsourcing (AMO)
With outsourcing in the application management, we offer our client a flexible service according to their needs and build packages depending on scope, monitoring level and quality control.
Our AMO service is based on:
- Processes analysis and close collaboration with the Business Units and the Projects Offices.
- Transparent estimations and multiple options for customer choose.
- Establishment of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies or client current methodology adaptation.
- Application development based on Sprint planning (Agile-Scrum approach) or Modular planning (approach closed project or turnkey), which allow to the client to evaluate the work all the time to minimize risks.
- Continuous evaluation of operations performance through Burn Down analysis or EVM.
- Code reuse and process standardization to create structured architectures to reduce maintenance, the Time to Market of new developments and the learning curve for service transition.
- Quality Assurance for quality control in development processes of new systems as in the evaluation of systems in production at any time of its life cycle.
Software Outsourcing Service (SaaS)
Our experience of more than 15 years in the IT management, allow us to have a SaaS service adapted to business and budgetary needs of each client.
As an evolution to classic development, we offer our clients the possibility of deploying specialized management applications with a low cost of ownership (TCO) and high return, making a minimum investment and obtaining services of high added value in the lodging and user support.
In order to offer the highest level of service rates, we have the world leader of application hosting (Amazon Web Services) and SLAs adapted to the customers needs, providing services 8x5, 24x5 or 24x7, with a wide list of support activities, geographic locations and languages.
Our national and international software development centers allow us to offer a very reduced and competitive price-production ratio.
The optimal distribution of teams between clients locations and our development centers provide a high flexibility, high level production and strict quality control.
The use of agile methodologies like Scrum, allow us to offer a continuous adaptation to software development needs and our clients budgets.