ORGANIZATIONS’ ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT
In the case of charities or non-profit organizations (or under certain business schemes), with the application of eCon may carry out all economic efforts of the organization, to face of the partners.
ECon is a system that will control the flow of money from the partner (or donor) to the central management for a later distribution from the central agency to lower levels, if applicable, at all organizational levels (scope). The payment mechanisms that have been integrated are:
- Charge to account (model C19), with automated returns.
- Charge to account (model SEPA), with automated returns.
- Payment letter, with automated return.
- Creditcard, through virtual POS.
From the administrator backend, the manager can:
- Check the status of fees and receipts issued.
- Manage quotas or donations.
- Maintain input history.
- Perform emissions-assisted system to collect all arrears.
- Define the distribution criteria along the territorial structures based on different criteria.
Econ has a web interface that allows associates to manage their economic data, review their fees, and other options such as:
- Editing payment data, payment method, voluntary fee, etc.
- Viewing payment history.
- Review of late or unpaid fees.
- Payment of arrears with card.
- Download the tax data for the declaration of income.